I've been to many clinics over the years and trained at the ISA for the recent Master Worlds. Here's what you can expect:
· Great sailing conditions in the open water with lots of different types of waves that make for great practice.
· Excellent coaching with subtle tips that make a difference. For example, check out how to manage changes in pressure going upwind.
- New boats from the 2016 Worlds, with all the spare parts you'll need.
- All-inclusive room and board, with outstanding meals by chef Petra.
- Helpful staff. I had to visit a doctor and Max took care of everything.
And being a tourist destination, there are lots of other things to try like the zip line that Pam and I enjoyed. The whole experience was first class and would make an excellent Christmas present for some lucky person.
Post a Comment